Tuesday 15 September 2015

Dinosaurs ....

We have some super dino experts in Room 14 and I am still editing the Dinosaur movie , it is coming and I thank you for your patience.  Here are some photos of our dinosaur study so far ...

BIG THANKYOU to Tracey (Tamati's mum) for organising the dinosaur hunt and fossil making.

That looks REALLY cold Hazel!

LOOKING for dinosaurs ...

The dinosaurs were in ice glaciers and we had to smash the dinosaurs out , FUN!


Then we went inside and made fossils with our dinosaurs ...






4 comments:

  1. Fantastic dinosaur hunting Room 14!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And thank you Tamati's Mum for being so talented xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Room 14. I'm Mackenzie H.
    I have a soft spot for dinosaur as well in fact I wanted to get a dinosaur fossils when I was in Chch but my brother told me It might come to life and destroy us all. HAHAHA! Silly Brother!

    I have a Question for your Class to answer teacher. Have you told them which period each dinosaur is from?

    If you or your class wants to comment on my blog copy and paste this link.
    http://mackenzieh112014.blogspot.co.nz/

    Thanks for posting this blog post
    Hope to see you soon
    Mackenzie H

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mackenzie, thanks for your comment on our blog. No we have not covered the period each dinosaur is from yet - good suggestion - thanks for that
      Hope you have a happy holiday
      Room 14

      Delete

Thanks for looking at our blog - PLEASE leave a comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.